Counting my miscellany blessings in multitude today...
- I finally finished Titus! I wrote about the last week (and all the weeks are there before as well) at In His Word today. What a blessing this book (or rather, letter) has been to my soul!
- Prepared for Galatians, starting something new :-)
- The way I see it, you are never too old for finger paints! Brooke asked and I responded (I even dipped my fingers in each color!) Brenden had some fun too!
- Watching colors blend and once tiny pudgy fingers, now long and thin, pulling the mooshy mess across white pages.
- The thirst for art and sense of adventure my darling Bs have
- It isn't the toy covered in red finger paint that I giggle at here, it is the loving bunny vying for her attention. Peter rabbit is such a sweetheart, he truly brings joy to our lives :-)
- A girl who loves bunnies
- Fairy Tales that never grow old
- Watching the world go by, busy downtown small town
- Walks in historic neighborhoods
- Books that tell the history of what once was
May you have a simply wonderful week with multitudes of blessings!