- Kids brought to-dos while we listened. Watching them grows my heart
- With help from a library book, Ashley's art has another growth spurt
- Thinking on art, I am reminded of beautiful pictures of farm life. I know it is a rough life, but it is a life that draws us to His creation. I can't be there, but I can go there in my dreams and heart. (Do you think God gives patches of farm in heaven?)
- Heartbreak because it reminds me I'm alive.
- Praying and aligning my will to His.
- Hoping, without hope we just are.
- Peace after letting go.
May you have a simply wonderful week with multitudes of blessings!
Every life has testimonies of how God intercedes to show His power and glory. To read the first installment in a brand new series of books about God's divine work in one person's life, click below