Counting Miscellany blessings and considering gratitude in Multitude on Monday....
41. James 4:13-17 and realizing the deep heart truth, "If the Lord Wills we shall live and do this or that." As simple as it sounds, I need that reminder sometimes, the importance of verbalizing "If the Lord Wills..." Oh how sweet and good that feels off my lips and in my soul! Thank you, Lord, for the wisdom of James.
42. Happy candy and the sweet dears that see a smile in a bag of M&Ms!
44. A husband who prays with me. That simple statement of gratitude holds more meaning then you could know.
46. God's guidance of a sweet elderly lady when my cell phone fell unknowingly out of my pocket at the bus stop today. She retrieved it after I had left and held onto it, having recognized me as a fellow passenger. She produced it on our return trip when I saw her again. I found myself more in awe of God's grace rather than relief to have my needed device returned!
47. Living in a relatively small town (see #46). So many things would not be possible or permissible if I were not blessed to live where I do.
48. Growing up outside of Chicago so I could not only have a deep appreciation for the city, the diversity, and that life... but also so I could better appreciate #46 and 47! Many experiences in life are made better through diversity and observation. This is why, at each stage and each place in life, we do best to recognize God's hand and guidance. Even the worst situations and circumstances end up producing an appreciation for the best!
50. Earthly encouragement. I Trust, with all my heart, the things God calls me to do and say. Yet, still, I am human and receiving letters of encouragement always reassures my heart that God's message is True. Thank you, to those of you who did that this past week!
God Bless! May you rest in His care in multitude this week!
A Holy Experience (button at top of blog) and Lower Case Letters (above). Join me :-)