"But the LORD still waits for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the LORD is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for him to help them." - Isaiah 30:18
11. I am eternally grateful that God finds me worthy to seek me out and give me His word.
12. The wonderful, pure, imagination of my children to see a butterfly in an orange... and beg to take a picture of it!
13. Walking and walking some more and knowing that the strength it takes for each step is willed by God alone.
14. Not everyone can cook ... but I can. I praise God for gifting me with an ability to whip up soups, breads, desserts, and a multitude of other delicious dishes. I especially praise Him when I can share this gift with others. Dinner with friends, hosting missionaries, or making snacks for neighborhood children... I delight in it all and I know it is not I who makes it all possible.
15. God guiding me to gently seek middle ground with a husband who is my polar opposite! It is through God alone that my marriage can know true Joy.
16. School supplies and scraps of paper strewn on the floor beside a focused child... evidence of diligent studies and brain gears turning. Their knowledge is expanding and I find a certain satisfaction that this school thing is working!
17. Booooks... especially ones that teach us and bring us closer to Kingdoms on earth ;-)
19. Porch swings and lazy afternoons.
May you have sweet God granted blessings this week!
A Holy Experience (button at top of blog) and Lower Case Letters (above). Join me :-)